3 Easy Ways to
Shoham Machinery Ltd.
10 Hakishor St. Holon Industrial Zone 5886703 Israel
A pneumatic punch tool is a machine operated by air, used for perforating / cutting applications (notches, weep holes, cutbacks, slots…) in Vinyl / PVC, Aluminum and other materials.
- Small investment in labor time, personnel, maintenance and price.
- Accurate and rapid operation.
- Safe and simple use, no setup is required.
- Compact, does not take a lot of floor space.
- Reliability, flawless for many years.
- We provide customized punching solutions, including patented designs, for various types of profiles.
- Utilization of multiple dies around the press; incorporate as many operations as possible on each machine to save money and floor space.
- Excellent service in various languages.
- Option to constantly hold main parts in stock for providing orders on short notice.
- Quick and fast replies from technical and commercial support.
- Experience – over 30 years
Shoham’s products are used around the globe – check our WORLDWIDE page to get a glimpse.
No setup is required, each tool is pre-set to your particular perforation, you can’t go wrong.
Just connect it to an air line and you are set to go.
Shoham supplies special benches (link to view) as an option, but you can also use your own stand.
No problem – spare parts are held in stock for providing fast service on a short notice.
Of course, we provide 5 years warranty on main press parts and 2 years on dies.
Usually within a few weeks.
We can send worldwide door to door by airfreight at affordable prices via main global forwarders, within a few working days.
Step 1 – Send us your drawings for a quotation (preferably in AUTOCAD format)
Step 2 – Once you have approved the quotation, send us live profiles for testing (we can help with the transportation)
Step 3 – Production
Step 4 – When the order is ready you will receive pictures and videos for confirmation
Step 5 – Shipping (can be handled by Shoham)
Step 6 – Get your order and punch away