The Pneumatic Lock & Cylinder (L&C) punch press is an integrated, multi-level, revolutionary machine for replacing copy routers.
The machine enables accurate positioning of perforations for hardware, to be done at once on both vertical & horizontal axes. In only one operation the inserted lock, cylinder and handle will perfectly match.
Standard layout includes:
- Number of mandrels, and under plates for height adjustments
- A cancellation system for allowing the operator to neutralize one or both of the horizontal cutters
- A pneumatic clamping system to ensure clean cut lines
- Each press can adjust several profiles, using varying combinations between mandrels and under plates
- Vertical level – Lock only
- Horizontal level – Cylinders (left and right, left only or right only)
- Both levels – Lock & Cylinders
- Versatile – Can accommodate multiple profiles, only mandrel change needed
- Accurate – Exact location guaranteed, thanks to a unique pneumatic clamping system
- User friendly – With no need to measure or adjust, just insert and punch!
Use: For hardware of lock, cylinders and handles.
A manual version is also available – Please see Lock & Cylinder Manual Set.