Pneumatic Punch Tools for Curtain Walls / Facade Systems / Commercial Systems
A typical curtain wall system mostly includes a variety of complicated preparations, such as miter angles and step cuts. Each curtain wall frame must be well processed before its assembly; professional labor is required and long work hours when done properly.
Shoham’s pneumatic punching machines can eliminate the slow and tedious process and deliver with just a few simple stages.
Our tools can punch multiple applications:
- Pressure Plates
- Covers / Caps
- Head / Sill Anchor
- Shear Block / Clip
- Holes in Mullions (including countersinks)
- Notch Heads and Sills to Clear Anchor Clips
- Water drainage and weep holes
- Drilling and cutting is spared on each and every punch
- Guarantee fast and easy assembly for the mullions, transoms, pressure plates and covers
- Economically prudent
- Operator friendly -only one operator is required
- Standard layout includes a manually operated Pneumatic Valve.
*Dimensions can be changed upon customer’s request